Once you have a CA Guard Card, you probably want to keep it as it gives you more job opportunities. However, if it is time for your guard card renewal, you can take the PSO training and register as a PSO. Please contact the BSIS for further information on how to go from being a security guard to private security officer as there aren’t specific BSIS guidelines for this process. (800) 952-5210 or (916) 322-4000.

Share →
California Security Guard Card

The Latest


© 2012 - 2015 California Security Guard Card